“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all came across the well-known expression, “You Get What You Pay For” however occasionally you do not often recognize when something is actually way too inexpensive or really too pricey. So where can you head to discover what the common cost can be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
What is the practical photo booth rental rate?
If you were expecting less yet $500-$1500 seems to be a more precise cost for a photo booth service with add-ons that could increase to $3000. To some that might be jaw going down. To others that rate range is very easy. The factor for such a huge swing is since there are a lot of variables at play. It’s difficult to separate the bare basics from the not-so-important photo booth rental devices. It is also hard to tell what each business does differently. Even if a business information out a bullet list of attributes it does not imply both solutions are equal. You need to actually look at just what makes the business both one-of-a-kind and different.
What are the photo booth rental essentials?
- Rental Time– Ensure you have the correct quantity of time for your event. Many occasions need a minimum of 2 hours to begin. Three hours is extra usual especially for wedding celebrations. The quantity of time you get at the event is possibly the most important point. Do not go cheap here. Make sure you obtain the correct amount of time you require.
- The Camera – Make certain the camera is a newer DSLR electronic camera over 18 mega pixels with a wonderful lens. The lens just as important as the camera, if not more crucial. Having a DSLR camera enables interchangeable lenses so you’re not stuck with simply the set lens. Don’t just assume they’re loading the booth with the right gear. Request to see a couple high resolution pictures of just what the last photo quality will resemble.
- Lighting tools – The light they use is equally as essential. The larger the light the better the quality of the light. Having an umbrella or soft box is excellent so the light is not severe and also direct. Consider it like a cloud covering the sunlight. Taking a photo of on your own in straight sunshine is not incredibly lovely. It will certainly make your face appearance glossy and produces severe darkness. You desire a photo booth that does not just point a straight bare bulb flash at your face. Especially if this is a wedding. Individuals are generally coming dressed up and would like to get a good looking image of themselves with their household or companion.
- The Printer– Make sure they are publishing with a color sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which means guests will be waiting) as well as the ink can smear quickly from finger prints. Color Sublimation prints move with warmth and also are instantly dry when they appear. Plus, the picture is layered and secured. This will protect your photos from moisture or UV illumination hence allowing your printouts to last.
- Specialization – is the photo booth business you are considering concentrate on photo booths or have a history in photography solutions. A lot of business are simply adding photo booths to their endless supply of enjoyment or rental solutions. If the business seems a one stop look for everything greater than likely their not placing most of their everyday focus toward offering the most effective photo booth experience. Photo booths have a lot of relocating components and also still call for a human touch to obtain whatever functioning ideal.
HOW TO RESERVE OUR SERVICES
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rentals Austin and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rentals Austin will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rentals Austin or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!